GUARANTEED ON-TIME DELIVERY POLICY
The Uniform Store guarantees on-time delivery for all items that are produced by our factory with the following conditions:
Guarantee Date is determined upon:
- Order paid in full
- Delays in payment by client that cause delivery delays based on shipping method purchased voids guaranteed on-time delivery policy
- Confirmation of Quote and Graphic
- Receipt of Names, Numbers and Sizes
- Since we are unable to produce until we receive this information, your guarantee date is tentative until this time. Upon receipt of this information, the guarantee date is determined.
Once these 3 items are complete, you will receive your Guaranteed On- Time Delivery date on orders with 6 week+ delivery, orders under 6 week delivery do not qualify do to the expedited nature of the order and potential for unforeseen delays outside of our control. We use the best shipping method to get to your location on this date. If for some reason we do not deliver, you will get 75% store credit of the money spent on the guaranteed items.
Items that do not qualify:
- 3rd party items: These include but are not limited to: Hats, Belts, Socks, Fleece, Jackets, and any apparel item that is not produced in our factory.
- Freight and Taxes
International and APO addresses:
Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee on time delivery for these items as we cannot control deliver to these locations.
- The Uniform Store cannot be responsible for issues out of their control, including but not limited to:
- Freight Carrier Delays
- Acts of God (Weather, Natural Disaster)
- Political Action
- Stock Items that are not customized will ship 1-3 days from receipt of order and payment
- Customized Items will be received by an agreed upon date (Guarantee Date) placed on the order upon confirmation.
- The day of shipment does not count as a shipping day. For instance, if you are in a one day shipping zone, you should get your package the NEXT day if you place your order before 12pm Central Standard Time.
- Upon delivery, if there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately. Discrepancies found more than 7 days after receiving your order will not be honored.
- Canadian orders will include all duties, taxes, and brokerage fees during checkout. No additional charges will be due upon delivery.
- Saturday delivery is not available and we only process shipments Monday through Friday. Next day service placed on Friday before 12pm Central Standard Time will arrive on Monday.
- We ship via a variety of freight providers for orders shipping within the US and Canada. Orders shipping to an APO Military Address must be called in. We DO NOT guarantee any post office shipped orders. Once an order has shipped, credit or reissuing items for lost or non-delivered packages will not be granted.
- We do not ship using 3rd-party shipping accounts.
- A variety of different shipping providers are used for shipping and some do not deliver to PO boxes. A PO box cannot be used as a shipping address.
- Packages that are returned to shipper will be left as an open credit on the customer’s account. We will not re-ship any order until confirmation of the correct address is provided by the customer. Re-shipment charges will apply.
- We will not be held responsible for shipping delays due to acts of God.
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED FOR OTHER SIZES?
Unfortunately, made to order items cannot be returned, as they have been made specifically to your request. This includes custom- created baseball and softball pants, inseams cut to your size, custom jerseys, customized size braid pants, and other made to order apparel.
The Uniform Store does offer full size kits to assist you in sizing your team. We recommend size kits for items that are worn tight to the body such as Women’s softball pants and Football Compression Jerseys. We recommend that if you are on the higher end of the size to order one size up.
INSEAMS ON BASEBALL/SOFTBALL PANTS
We use standard inseams on our baseball and softball pants. Please note them prior to purchase. Custom inseams are available at your request.
The Uniform Store understands that not everyone can fit into standard sizing. If you are one of those individuals, at any age, we will ask you to give us your measurements and we will custom make your uniform to your body. No need to wear something that doesn’t fit you. We make sure it does.